Saturday 18 April 2009

Hellooooo!!!!!

WOWWWW!! Its been a while huh!
Well lots of new things going on, more LOs to show of course.
First of I have become very active at afterfive now and I love it! They are soooo lovely over there. Addicted isnt the word lol. I have made a few very good friends already and one in particular has become very special to me. :)
I dont have any current CT news as my bestest buddy Nikki is on a 2week break enjoying some family time and unfortunatly I have decided to leave Scrap orchard. I feel my scrapping style has changed completely since I joined them and think its time to move on. Thankyou to everyone over there for everything you have done. <3
On a lighter note...
Here are a few new LO's and credits, I got 2gallery standouts at DST too which im over the moon about!!






Images should be linked for credits lol... Will add in a min if not!! TFL have a nice weekend.xxx

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful layouts Ellie...and you are very talented and im glad im getting to know you at afterfive xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love all your LOs Ellie. You rock girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete