Tuesday 28 April 2009

News news and more news!!!

Hello Everyone!!
Well where do I start! First for some news!!
I am excited to tell you I was accepted to the Pickleberrypop CT! I was totally not expecting it in the slightest so that was my 1st bit of good luck for the week!! Here are 2 of my 1st LOs for PBP!! Images are linked.Hehe!

So for my 2nd bit of news...!
I found out one of my LOs was picked in the top 15 of the SUTUCS contest!!!!!!!!!!! I was so shocked ...but more was to come!!!
I also then found out (3rd bit of good luck!) one of my BONUS los for SUTUCS was picked too!!!!!!!!!! $25 to both sponsering stores...just in time for NSD!!! Wohooo!
My FORTHHHH bit of Good luck news is that today when I did my usual hourly check in at AFTER5 (lol) I had a suprise, yet fantastic PM from the fabulous Kristen Rice with a RAK G.C to buy a kit from her store! I cant believe it!!
Thankyou soooooo much Kristen huni.xxxxx
I will be back on Thursday with some new upcoming NSD CT news from both Nikki scott and PBP!!!
Have a nice week!!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. BOO!

    It's great to have you on the team at PBP, I think we're going to have a blast! Congrats all round it sounds like, what an incredible surge of luck you're having...may it never end! ;-)

    ReplyDelete