Thursday 23 July 2009

Day 1 of school holiday!...+New After5 releases today!..

Hi everyone..
well its the start of my boys 6weeks holiday!!!
DAY1 and we are up at 7.45am!! I was hoping for a longer lie in but of course thats not how my kids work!! Yesterday (their last day of school I had to shout them 6x to get them up in the morning)
We are off to the cinema today to FINALLY go see ICE AGE3! I have heard its not that brilliant from a few people but hopefully the boys will at least sit still and watch it LOL! Wish me luck!!
Anyway im here to ..showcase? lol some new After5 products! I will be back tomorrow hopefully with more CT goodies but today is AFTER5 day lol..
Sooo there is also some FAB BIG news at After5.... Did you know we have a brand new mixoligist??? Yup thats right and she is an amazing addition to the already super talented girls at After5! Soo without any more ramblings we have...



Woohoo and to celebrate her debut she has created for you all this gorgeous little kit

***LANCELOT***

Here is my LO linked of course lol..


Now we have some fab releases from KSTUDIO, A collab between Nikki Beaudreau and Purple colourz and a new mini kit from Dido!!



Here are my LOs and prduct links for y'all!!! Have fun everyone and ...ps.watch this space! I have deceided to re-do my blog design...YES AGAIN!! So it will be changing very soon hopefully! LOL.x
















Thanks for looking girls.

Ps.please excuse the slightly cut off previews.. its taken me ages to post this and I dont have time to change them now! sorry..all images are clickable though so you'll see the previews better if you click them hehe.xx

Ellie.xx

4 comments:

  1. I like that new kit by Nikki and we won't even talk about the one by Kristin .. that girl is going to make me bankrupt.

    You will have to tell e how the movie was---we liked the first 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohw wow i love the page that you made with the new kit by nikki!! it so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW fantastic pages sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. those goodies are real stunners!

    ReplyDelete