Monday 6 July 2009

Proud mummy moment!! ...and ct news of course lol

Hi girls!!

Well I can not tell you how proud I am!!!

My 5year old had his 1st school report last friday and it was BRILLIANT!!! He is doing fantastic at school, exceeding in 8areas, over exceeding in another and meeting the expectations of all the other areas!!! I knew he was doing well at school but to me that is ...just brilliant!! I am waiting for my eldests report which should be today and I know hes not had the greatest of years at school this year but im hoping hes back on track now! Im soooo proud of them both what ever they do!!

SOOOO I hope everyone is having a fab monday so far!
The weather here doesnt seem to know what it wants to do.. one minute its raining the next its sunny! Oh well at least its not hot! Hehe...

As always I have some CT news that I am over the moon about and some more LOs to show!!

I have been invited by the fabulous Kristen of KSTUDIO to CT for this month!!! (She didnt have to ask me twice!!lol) Thankyou Kristen! Kristen is an absolute sweetheart and her designs are stunning!! I have made my 1st LOs for Kristen but they are a secret for now lol.. I do however have one made with the gorgeous 2part kit available in the JUNE issue of DAM magazine which you can buy at After5 now.... I will show you this in a mo! hehe.
I am also excited to be guesting for MK designs this month too!! Her designs are amazing and not to be missed... I have a LO to show you of course and am working on my second for her already!! Thanks for having me huni!!
I am pleased to tell you that I have also been asked to stay on with GLAM FAIRY DESIGNS, lets just say she also didnt have to ask me twice! Stephanie is just the sweetest!! Thankyou huni!
Here are my LOs!! Click the images for full credits!xx
This is my LO with Fruitloopsally and Kstudios 2parter..Serene Island!


This is my LO for MKdesigns!..



Here is my 1st LO for Maelia designs!!! (Cant get into her store to give you the link at the mo!! grr)


This is my LO made with a Fabulous collab between Kstudio and fruitloopsally!


This is a RAK for my friend Jessica and her little girl Elle. xx

8 comments:

  1. WTG sweetie I'm sooo jealous that is awesome!!! Love your LOs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all the fabulous CT spots! Your layouts are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the CT spots! LOVE our pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Hunnie, I am so so happy for your CTs you deserve it! :)
    You know i love all your LO's.. and thank you SO SO SO MUCH for my RAK sweetie! XOXOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations. these are awesome news! and big congrats to your son - it's really great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to the new cts
    love all your Pages they are awesome in every way

    Hugs shay

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats with the new CTs.
    you make very beatufull LO, i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW wonderful layouts i love the last one and congrats to be a guest in kirstens ct I love her stuff too!

    ReplyDelete