Tuesday 12 May 2009

Hello...news and THANKYOU's....

Wow!
What a stressful past few weeks ive had!
Sorry for lack of posting AGAIN but have ive had a few family issues that lost me my mojo for a while! Lol... BUT the good news is im back on track now and catching up on my scrapping!


First a Thankyou to my wonderful friend Petra! This girl has been such a good friend in the past few weeks, she has listened to me rant and moan and even RAKd me with a GC and a LO~ just to cheer me up!!!! She is a gorgeous person inside and out and i love her to bits!! <3 xx

Another Thankyou to Nikki ~my bestest pal lol, I dont know what id do without you! You keep me sane and make me laugh lol! Im always here to return the favour whenever you need it!!<3 XXXX

A special Thankyou to Annette for being so understanding and letting me take my time with my LOs...also for the chats we have had as friends not just ...Boss and employee lol! <3xxx


Soo I have some news lol... I got accepted for a JUNE guest spot for Edeline designs at shabbypickle and A FALL guest spot at Holly designs! Also available at shabby pickle!!! Thankyou ladies I cant wait!!

I have had some fantastic news yesterday aswell lol that id like to share tooo!!!

I got invited to join Coralies CT!!!

I ALSO got accpeted onto Mimilous/MD's CT aswell!! I cant believe it! Im soooo thankfull to them both for having me!

I have an EXTRA special HUGEEEEE Thankyou to say once again to my beautiful friend Martina/cherry! If it wasnt for her I wouldnt have been invited to join the fabulous Coralies CT! She is so unjudgemental and caring! Simply a wonderful person! <3 xx
Wellll anyway here are some LOs ...I am posting the LO that got me a place on Coralies CT, (somewhere beyond the sea kit~ last LO.x) this LO also got a GSO and 51 comments~ which is my new record lol! So I am extremly proud of this LO! I have yet to make my first CT los for my new teams so watch this space lol!
Each LO is clickable and linked to DST.
My LO with Nikkis new kit Monster City~ Grab it Here!!

My picklebrry pop lo made with Organic artistry by Fruitloopsally!


My Coralie LO! Grab this gorgeous kit ... HERE


Tfl and have a great day everyone!! xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Ellie, that was lovely of you to mention me, I didn't do much! But so glad to hear you're back in action, and wow on the CT's, huge congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaw you're such a sweetheart hun and I luv ya too!!! Like I said lots of times, I'm always here for ya!

    Fab CT news hun and you soooo deserve it. You've grown so much in scrapping and this is just the crown on all that work!! Congrats sweetie... -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totaly agree what Petra said! You grow soooo much in scrapping and you so deserved it hun! Congrats again!! I love your pages!
    Sorry for being so short, I'm soo busy:(

    Big hugs to you Sweetheart!!!! Much love:-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTG Ellie you're a star :) xxx

    ReplyDelete