Saturday 23 May 2009

Another new CT!!!

Hello everyone!!

Sorry for the lack of post this week but it was my eldests birthday last weekend (he was SEVEN!!! How time flies!) and tomorrow we are having a big party for him so I have been a busy bee!! lol.

Well I thought while I had 5minutes peace I would update my blog lol!!

I have some LOs to show you as always and again ...abit of news!
Sooo I got invited to be a guest on Glam fairys team!!! OMG!! Lol. I have already made my first LO for Glam Fairy and will show you shortly!!

The first thing I wanted to show you is a new kit I am LOVING at the mo!! This goes right up the top with my all time fav...Lilys kit ~ Cherry Blossom!!
This kit is simply PERFECT for my 3 boys and I couldnt wait to get creating with it!! So which kit is it I hear you ask lol.............
It is just the cutest perfect kit for any mother of boys, esp the the little boys who LOVE anything dirty...and how many boys dont like dirt???? lol
So here is my LO, I hope you like it, I am very pleased with this one!!

This LO is linked to DST, unfortunatly we cant upload to after five at the mo. :(
I am already working on my 2nd LO with this kit so watch this space.....lol!!

So I also brought a kit from studio mystique...Although I cant find any links to her store at scrabookgrphics now..? :S
This LO got a BLOG GSO which I am suprised but pleased about as I wasnt very happy with this LO lol!

Now here is my first CT LO for Glam Fairy which also received a GSO at DST... image clickable of course.x

Thanks for stopping by everyone and have a great weekend!!
<3>

1 comment:

  1. OMG, your LOs are perfect!!! I love them all!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete