Thursday 28 May 2009

What a week!

Hi guys! Well what a week I am having!
My boys are off on their half term break and are driving me nuts lol!!
Yesterday Adi my 5year old was fighting with his brother and cut his head open! I really cant handle lots of blood so had to ring my friend lol. She came and cleaned it all up and he is fine but there was just sooooo much blood! Its only a little nick and hes perfectly fine today!! Kids huh!

So I have some news as always. I am happy to announce I am now CTing for Dido designs!!! woop woop! I cant wait to get started!! Thanks for having me huni!! xx

I am also so excited to tell you that my 1st CT page for Glam Fairy got picked for POTW at scrapbookgraphics!! How cool is that!! Everything/one is linked so go take a peek.x

Here are some of my new pages, for full credits click the images.x...
This is my 2nd LO with Catherines kit boys retreat ..made for a may challenge at after5.

Here is one for Pickleberrypop CT...


This is a RAK for my friend Louise...
This is a RAK for my friend Sandra/ Fruitloopsally, she has RAKd me with one of her new upcoming kits again so I made her a LO as a small thankyou! Hope you like it sweetie.xx


I have lots of kits to work with over the next few days so I shall be back then! Thnks for reading and have a good day!

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment