Tuesday 23 June 2009

Hello everyone!

Hi everybody!
I hope you are all haviing a fabulous week so far!!
So here are my latest updates lol..

Firstly.. I have been accepted onto Lilys CT! I cant believe how lucky I am and can not describe how happy I am!!!! Thankyou JJ!!! I have made my 1st LO already but you will have to wait to see it!! hehe!

I have also been invited to guest for MK designs and Lorie Davison!!!! OMG!! These girls are all absolutly fabulous and I am very priviliged to be able to help them out! I cant wait!! Thanks girls.xx

So here are some of my LOs! I am hoping to start posting them on here as I make them but I have been doing so mny recently that its normally bed time by the time I get them finished lol...anyway.. here are my LOs..Linked to DST for..
My 1st lo is one by Fruitloopsallys Juicy spring kit click for credits...
This LO is with Glam fairys brand new Bathroom kit!! Click for credits!

This LO is a fav of mine! This is made with Catherines gorgeous new kit!! Again click for credits!! hehe.xx



Have a great day and I will be back tomorrow with lots of new releases from my CTs..you dont want to miss that one! Some beautiful products coming your way.

1 comment: