Thursday 25 June 2009

New kits...NEW KITS!!

Hey girlies!

Well today I have some new CT stuff to promote to you all.

What do you think to the new blog design??? Fab huh? Well thats all thanks to Dido and Lily designs for the fabulous template!! Check my credits >> for direct links to these products!

So here is my 1st CT post for Lily designs!!!! (yayy)
Lily designs new kit is...
...and is just adorable!! (everything you see in purple is clickable) Link is in my credits too>>. Here are my 2 LOs with this kit which are linked to DST as always.



This next one is a RAK for my friend Sophie! I just adore this photo!! Hope you like it sweetie.x


Next I have my new LO to show you made from the latest kit from Kimla designs.
Head over to Kimlas blog to grab yourself some fab extra special matching goodies!!!


Thanks for looking everyone and I hope you all have fab day!

Hugs

Ellie.x

14 comments:

  1. wow very lovely layouts! that little red bird kit is lovely!
    http://sassyscrappin.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogdesign is sooooooo gorgeous (mmmhhh think about to change mine). Love the red poppies.

    Wonderful layouts too, you have so much talent to use templates in you own way (I must work on that way..)

    See you in the CT´s....

    Hugs
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog designs, and gorgeous layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LOs dear, you're so creative. Love your new blog template :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your LOs are just gorgeous, Ellie! wowzers! they are usually awesome though! Your blog looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog looks great! I love the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! ... love all the prett red accents :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow ellie this looks great and so does all your layouts you are one talented girl

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. This new blog design is really awesome !!! Congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  11. those layouts are really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are sooo beautiful sweetie and your blog looks awesome, you're fantastic hon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pages are Amazing Ellie...sweet blog too xx

    ReplyDelete