Friday 5 June 2009

I GOT RAKd....Baby Elf! <3

Hello girls! Well time for a new post. I have deceided im determined to blog more!! Lol...hmm i hear you say lol...well I will try! lol.
Sooo as you can guess I have more news!!

I am SUPER EXCITED to announce that Kasia of Kimla designs has invited me to join her CT!!!!!!!! Omgosh, I just jumped at the chance!! Im am just so grateful to her, she is a complete sweetheart. So watch this space for some gorgeous goodies to come from her and my LOs of course hehe. (Thankyou sweetie)xx

I have some CT news and some LOs to show you too so here goes....!

I GOT RAKd!!!!!!! Thankyou girls for my beautiful RAK of the fantastic new kit Baby Elf by Lily Designs
As you all know I am a HUGE fan of Lily designs and this is one spectacular kit!! Here is one of my LOs with it, this one got a GSO at DST too, I am super pleased with this one... Linked to afterfive as DST is down at the mo...


So for some CT news... Glam Fairy is having a sale!!! Make sure you check it out and get some super bargains!!!! Click the image to go to her store...





I will be back later with some more LOs.
Thanks for looking and have a great day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment